Saturday 16 July 2011

Accessories haul

Remember that episode of Friends where Chandler Ross (!)  talks about "Unagi" - a state of total awareness.  (n.b. it actually means eel in Japanese).  Watch it here.   SOOOO Funny....

Anyway,  USAGI headbands are in at the moment.  Usagi means rabbit, and as you can see, these headbands look like rabbit ears.  They are absolutely adorable!  I picked this one up at Sportsgirl for about $20.00.  The "ears" have wire-like stuff in them so that they stand up and can be shaped into folded down rabbit ears as well as standy-up rabbit ears.   Casual Friday here we come (i.e. me and my bunny ears).






Also, I cut my fringe (I mean cut it myself, with scissors).... and haven't cut or dyed my hair since everyone thinks it's a horrible idea.

Do you like my hat??

hope Necklace





DANGER!!!!!!

uuuuunnaaagggiiiii.    LOL

8 comments:

  1. thanks its a butterfly foundation necklace. They are a charity supporting teenagers with eating disorders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bow ! so cute! :D

    Want to follow eachother? :) x

    Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey CF - Unagi was Ross's concept - not Chandlers!

    My Friends knowledge is as important as my fashion!

    Val
    FB: Style into Action

    ReplyDelete
  4. Val!! How could I make such a mistake. hehe. thanks for picking that up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear,
    Laura here from Wrinkle In Time Vintage, thanks for your comment. Just letting you know when I say medium it's a guestamation as a lot of the clothes I source don't have labels on them. If you're interested in any particular item just let me know and I'll email you through the exact measurements :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, your little headband is awesome :)

    DayByDiva.Com
    DayByDiva.Com

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI,,

    I think your blog is great. I followed you :)

    WOuld love if you could do the same back :)

    www.topstyleadvice.com

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This blog is about me, the Cubicle Fashionista, giving my view about fashion trends for the office, what to wear to work, how to incorporate fashion into your office wardrobe and how to avoid fashion faux pas in the corporate world. The blog focuses mainly on corporate fashion from a female perspective, over-achieving fashion-conscious women and the people they work with.