Tuesday 19 July 2011

Bags, bags, bags

When I was young, I never thought I would grow to like bags.  They are heavy and you have to carry them around all the time.  I despised the fact that women were expected to carry bags and men just stuffed their items into their pockets.  I still don't like carrying bags.

But hell do I LOVE BUYING BAGS!!

Kikki.K Norrmalm

Excuse me, but when did Kikki.K start selling bags, and aren't Mimco angry that they're trying to steal their style??  Also, this bag is $450.00, the average price at Mimco!!  Regardless, you can view the whole range of Kikki.K bags and wallets here.



Laptop/iPad/Tablet Cases as Clutches

A4 clutches are in at the moment, and I'm particularly loving the idea of using an laptop/iPad case as a clutch. 

Blackberry PlayBook Leather Envelope  $59.99


Marc Jacobs Quilted Leather iPad Bag $495.00


Just waiting for a point in my career where $1000 sounds reasonable to spend on a bag...

Reed Krakoff $990.00

In the meantime I'm just gonna laugh along to Natalie Dee...






LOL... drowns my money related pain..

5 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE that top bag. And have been lusting after that MJ iPad case for some time now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to stop lusting and start purchasing lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that bags....the bes one is purple Blackberry PlayBook Leather Envelope. I love it!!!

    Have a nice day
    Tom
    (czech man blogger)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tan coloured bag. :) The little poems and stories are so funny..

    Thank you for sharing, great post xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am such a baglady too! Great choices!

    Kiss,
    Froso from Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This blog is about me, the Cubicle Fashionista, giving my view about fashion trends for the office, what to wear to work, how to incorporate fashion into your office wardrobe and how to avoid fashion faux pas in the corporate world. The blog focuses mainly on corporate fashion from a female perspective, over-achieving fashion-conscious women and the people they work with.