Sunday 1 May 2011

Are culottes hot or not?

I think I am falling in love with culottes.  They are feminine and flattering and they prevent me from showing the world my underwear when its windy (because that scenario is the epitome of class).  Sometimes when I look at them I cringe.  We have a love-hate relationship.

So the culotte is back in fashion. I guess anything was going to be better than those drop crotch pirate pants that everyone kept wearing last season.  Culottes are basically defined as something that looks like a skirt but is actually pants.  No matter how much I look at these I am still not a fan of culottes that are closer to short length than pants length.  Skorts are still a fashion faux-pas in my mind, and all wearers deserve to be de-friended from Facebook.

Chanel Spring/Summer 2011

Vena Cava Spring 2011

Gucci Fall 2011

ASOS tab detail culottes

Are culottes hot or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This blog is about me, the Cubicle Fashionista, giving my view about fashion trends for the office, what to wear to work, how to incorporate fashion into your office wardrobe and how to avoid fashion faux pas in the corporate world. The blog focuses mainly on corporate fashion from a female perspective, over-achieving fashion-conscious women and the people they work with.