Monday 2 May 2011

Office Fashion Icon - Olivia Palermo

Olivia Palermo is old news, but I still love her style as inspiration for office wear. She is a socialite, and according to The City she's a bitch. But hey, fashion can't always be nice.

She has a killer body and a beautiful face.







On a side note my blog is now mobile phone friendly, and its new domain is cubiclefashionista.com.

Also, I received my ASOS tops from this post, and although the styles are cute and on trend, the quality is shite, as bas as if I had headed to Kmart. I'm glad the items I bought were on sale.  I guess that's what you get for buying the in-house brand.

I'm keeping the shirts since its cheaper than returning them to the UK, but they will probably fall apart in a couple of wears.  Also, all the shirts gape at the bust, so I'm going to have to pin them.  I guess Cue is going to get more of my money till I find somewhere else to buy office clothes (without breaking the bank).


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This blog is about me, the Cubicle Fashionista, giving my view about fashion trends for the office, what to wear to work, how to incorporate fashion into your office wardrobe and how to avoid fashion faux pas in the corporate world. The blog focuses mainly on corporate fashion from a female perspective, over-achieving fashion-conscious women and the people they work with.