Friday 27 May 2011

Fashion Update

Oroton has new shoes

Originally I thought:
Does Oroton think I am stupid??  There is no way I would pay $295.00 for their plain black or nude heels.

A few hours later I think:
Oooh they have a jacquard embossed sole... maybe I should buy them.

I KNOW that this is not a good deal, but I'm slowly turning over to the dark side.  No one will even see the sole of the shoe,  yet this has become a deciding factor on whether I like the item.  I inherently trust the Oroton brand for comfort, style and quality; and how can I resist a shoe named "essentials"?


The offending shoe

Vogue $39 for 12 month subscription 

Just purchased this deal.  How could I resist such a cheap offer?



Vintage

Etsy  has a lot of horrible vintage clothing with a few bargain beauties hidden in the stack. 

Vintage Wedding Dress $450.00

Mink Stole $195.00




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This blog is about me, the Cubicle Fashionista, giving my view about fashion trends for the office, what to wear to work, how to incorporate fashion into your office wardrobe and how to avoid fashion faux pas in the corporate world. The blog focuses mainly on corporate fashion from a female perspective, over-achieving fashion-conscious women and the people they work with.